A tourism tax ranging from EUR 0.25 to EUR 4 per accommodation per night will be applied on all stays starting on January 1, 2018 and is collected at the property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 5 and EUR 12 for adults, EUR 5 and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20.00 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per week (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You can find a meal at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Villea Village, or stop in at a snack bar/deli. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.