Located in Tokyo (Itabashi), Tokyo Guest House Itabashijuku - Hostel is within a 10-minute drive of Akihabara Electric Town and Imperial Palace Garden. This hostel is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Tokyo Dome and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, hair dryers, and toilets with an electronic bidet.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.