A stay at THE NELL UENO OKACHIMACHI - Caters to Men places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute walk of Ueno Park and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Tokyo National Science Museum and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ueno Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided daily, and microwaves can be requested.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a spa tub and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.