You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 250.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 125.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 250.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 125.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 12 31 per adult: MAD 250.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 12 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note: This hotel is unable to accommodate wheelchairs at this time. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: MAD 50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: MAD 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MAD 80 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 80 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Tagadirt Appart-Hotel, or stop in at a snack bar/deli. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.