Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 1600
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 4 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Tourism fee: MAD 30 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 220 per room (one way)
- Self parking fee: MAD 50.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: MAD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 550.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Satisfy your appetite at the riad's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.