To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 9 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 8,50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.