With a stay at Oak Hostel Cabin, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Kabuki-za Theatre and Tokyo International Forum. This hostel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Edo-Tokyo Museum and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Akihabara Electric Town.
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.