A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at airport and hotel check-in from August 11-30, 2018. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note: during Ramadan, full board includes Iftaar and Sahoor only.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SAR 50 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: SAR 300
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 10 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. A complimentary full breakfast is included.