A stay at Kyoto Guesthouse Roujiya places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Nijō Castle and Shijo Omiya. This guesthouse is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Nishiki Market and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 9 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.