With a stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki - Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Kaminarimon and 5 minutes by foot from Sensō-ji Temple. This hostel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Asakusa Shrine and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, hair dryers, and toilets with an electronic bidet.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.