You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.40 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You can find a meal at a coffee shop/café serving guests of ibis Liège Centre Opéra, or stop in at a snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.