With a stay at Hostel Omori Souko in Tokyo (Ota), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Tokyo Bay and 7 minutes from Kawasaki Daishi. This hostel is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Tokyo Big Sight and 8 mi (12.9 km) from Kabuki-za Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, hair dryers, and slippers. Conveniences include safes and washing machines, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and laundry facilities.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.