With a stay at Guest House Oumi - Hostel in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Nijō Castle and Nishiki Market. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Shijo Omiya and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Guests under 7 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 800 per day
- Late check-in fee: JPY 3000 for check-in between 9:00 PM and 11:00 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.