A stay at GUEST HOUSE DENCHI places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute walk of Sensō-ji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. This hostel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kaminarimon and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Tokyo National Science Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, bidets, and slippers.
This hostel offers designated smoking areas.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.