You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.25 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Beach loungers
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23.0 for adults and USD 16.0 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.96 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's beachfront restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a pool view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.