With a stay at Akihabara Hotel 3000 - Hostel in Tokyo (Chiyoda), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Ueno Park and Sensō-ji Temple. This hostel is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Tokyo Dome and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.