- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 2.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: EUR 6.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.