Located in Tokyo (Shinjuku), this apartment is minutes from Tokyo Toy Museum and Yotsuya Oiwainari Tamiya Shrine. This apartment is within close proximity of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Shinjuku Historical Museum.
Make yourself comfortable in this individually decorated apartment, featuring a kitchenette with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer and a stovetop. A 42-inch flat-screen television with digital programming provides entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include a desk and a microwave, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
- Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: JPY 2100 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 3000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.