Located in Tokyo (Chuo), 1/3rd Residence Serviced Apartments Nihonbashi is minutes from Fukutoku Shrine and Nihonbashi Mitsui Hall. This apartment is within close proximity of Mitsui Memorial Museum and Marunouchi Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include microwaves and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and an elevator (lift).
- One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: JPY 2100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2100.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.